Tumblr freaked out at first but then she realized it’s really not that bad.
I like this. Confused Ms. Yahoo..
bahahahaha i ship it
WHY HASN’T ANYONE MADE SHIPPING ART OUT OF THIS YET
Complete brilliance! This is relevant to my interests.
Doctor, this is why I love you. Right here.
Vincent van Gogh was a man who is somewhat famous for his mental instability. He later ended his own life. For the Doctor to go and show him that his art mattered, and that his existence mattered…is amazing. And I wish someone could have shown this amazing artist how much he contributed to the world.
I wish the Doctor could show everyone how they mattered, because everybody does matter. In our own small way, we change the world simply by existing.
I will always, always, ALWAYS reblog this when it’s on my dash.
And they weren’t even the same species.
“But it’s not natural!”
“There’s no way any child raised by two men could be happy, or even content.”
“But now their child will be gay.”
“He will never have a normal, real relationship.”
“He’ll be socially inept and never amount to anything.”
I rest my case.
And just for the hell of it…
You can be a homo too!
Boom that just happened
- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said